|Faction||Xylvania, Iron Legion|
|Location||Presumably the Crater of the Sun.|
"Run away little mouse, kitty will always catch you in the end!" - Countess Ingrid
The Global WarEdit
She was mainly responsible for the Xylvanian air forces, leading the Bomber squadron which marked Xylvania's surprise entry into the events of the Frontier War.
After the Bombings, she, alongside Ubel, were transfered to the Dune Sea to support the extraction of Nerocite on the Region, there she fought the Alliance of Nations until the Xylvanian forces were defeated, after that Xylvania decided to invade their ancient enemies: the Solar Empire, during the Invasion, Kaiser Vlad told Ingrid the history about how the Solar Empire defeated the Iron Legion with a weapon of Doomday 200 years ago, eventually the combined efforts of the Western Frontier and the Solar Empire managed to defeat the Xylvanian invading forces.
After their defeat on the Solar Empire, the Alliance of Nations invaded Xylvania with full-force and the Xylvanians were losing ground, out of desesperation and greed, she stole the Sword that once belonged to the leader of the Iron Legion: the Sword of the Kaiser for much of Vlad's confusion and anger, After stealing the Sword of the Kaiser, she used it to bring an undead-Iron Legion back by becoming the master of the Legion, thus losing her mind to the evil spirit of the Legion's vengefull collective, the reaweakened Iron Legion began attacking both sides: The Western Frontier and the Xylvanian forces, this led Empress Lei-Qo into formulating a plan to destory the Cenotaph, the object that kept the Legion alive.
When the Alliance managed to destroy the Cenotaph in a operation led by Colonel Austin and Lei-Qo, she changed back into her normal self and Austin and Lei-Qo found her, she attempted to defend herself with the powerless-Sword of the Kaiser only to be killed in a flash of Light by Lei-Qo.
She is described as "Cunning, manipulating, playful and curious, but not quite as smart as she thinks". In fact, it is her curiosity and her foolish desire for power which will prove to be her death sentence.
- Countess Ingrid's reputation as "The Red Countess" for being an ace fighter pilot is a reference to Manfred von Richthofen, aka The Red Baron, of World War I.
- The possessed Ingrid's battle cries and rants sound similar to those of Adolf Hitler or more specifically Dietrich Eckart.
- Although she may have commanded the Iron Legion, it seems she was not possessed by Lord Ferrok himself, rather, it seems she was possessed by the "overmind" of the Legion, because the Iron Lord's intentions were far different than Ingrid's; Ferrok wanted to conquer and lead the world in an iron grip, but Ingrid wanted to destroy it instead, and achieve vengeance.
- Ingrid in many cutscenes is shown having many cat-like features which is probably used to show her cat-like curiousness
- It is likely that she is Vlad's only child.
|General Herman - Brigadier Betty - Colonel Austin - Marshall Nova - Tsar Gorgi - Major Nelly - Empress Lei-Qo - Admiral A-Qira - Empress Qa-Len - Colonel Windsor - Commander Pierce - Kaiser Vlad - Kommandant Ubel - Countess Ingrid - Lord Ferrok|